Applications Syst Analyst/Programmer
-Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
-Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
-Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains those programs.
-Competent to work on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
-Delivery of new systems as well as maintenance and support work requests - 30 hours per week.
-Provide technical documentation - 5 hours per week.
-Interface with Applications Architecture staff, Development staff, Infrastructure groups and Business Office delivery teams - 5 hours per week.
-Some travel may be required.
-24x7 on-call support will be expected.
Excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills are essential. Software development methodologies such as RAD/JAD, UML, Xtreme Programming and related technologies such as Rational Rose would be desirable. 3+ years experience in systems development. 3+ years experience programming in a Windows environment is required. Strong SQL skills are essential. Knowledge of the mortgage industry is a plus. Proficiency in standard desktop applications (MS Office, Visio, MS Project). Bachelors Degree required; in a technology discipline preferred. 3+ years experience programming in Borland Delphi or Pascal. 3+ years experience with SQL Server and MS Access Experience programming in either Java or C++ is desirable. Experience supporting Windows NT/2000 in a 24x7 operation is preferred. Experience programming in either Java or C++ is desirable.
-Conducts residential appraisals through direct inspection of residential properties to establish fair market value
-Maintains knowledge of current real estate values and property development to ensure valuations conform to current market prices
-Prepare written appraisal reports
Two years of residential mortgage experience preferred High school diploma or equivalent experience Ability to work with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
The purpose and scope of this position includes, but is not limited to, managing the provisioning and support of Telecommunications services to NVRmortgages.com. This includes maintaining effective relationships with Business management to constantly assess their needs and support their specific goals through network services. This position is responsible for the management of the telecom infrastructure, its vendors, and support staff.
-Insure that business goals are supported by telecom through ongoing review of business programs/needs and implementing the appropriate capacity and technology.
-Work with IT management to insure appropriate telecom services are being provided and service levels are maintained.
-Assign projects and tasks to Telecom staff and track their progress to insure their timely completion. This will include but not be limited to the following:
MAC work (moves, adds, and changes)
Daily Tracking of Key Metrics such as telecom system component health, call centre statistics, and call volumes
-Establish effective vendor relationships and manage their performance to service levels.
-Escalate telecom service issues, project progress, and vendor issues to Manager, Telecom Engineering as appropriate for tracking and resolution.
-Work with Manager, Telecom Engineering on enterprise wide plans and initiatives such as Call Centre Architecture, Systems Architecture, and vendor strategies.
-Track key cost and service metrics and report them to business and IT management.
College Degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of fifteen years of Telephony and Data experience focused on managing telecommunications, and specifically call centre environments. Management and motivation of technical staff in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Strong ability to make/meet commitments and deliverables on technical and business projects. Ability to focus on meeting immediate client needs while also supporting enterprise standards and initiatives. Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Capable of highly focused work ethic with an emphasis on accurate analytical skills and effective communication. Able to work remotely and contribute as part of a an enterprise wide team. Strong leadership and staff development abilities. Excellent organisational skills which includes the ability to manage many simultaneous projects while maintaining a high level of attention to detail. Ability to assign projects, prioritise tasks, and manage to deadlines. This includes submitting timely and accurate reports. Able to interface effectively and decisively with all levels of management, departments and outside vendors. Strong commitment to continuing education in both Telephony and Information Technology. Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Closing Assistant I - 3 open
- Communicate with borrowers and schedule appointments to ensure completion of the signing process.
- Answer routine inquires regarding notary process and handle notary no-shows, rescheduled appointments, and cancellations.
- Prepare Federal Express packaging slip and send loan documents to notaries.
- Input and maintain data for logging and tracking of documents.
- Assist the Document Signing Department personnel in general processing tasks.
- Acquire necessary knowledge and develop necessary skills for advancement.
Ability to work with MS Excel, Word and Outlook. High school diploma or equivalent experience. Some mortgage experience preferred.
Senior Policies and Procedures Analyst
-Work with various department business experts at the management and associate level to develop new policies and procedures and to ensure accuracy, comprehensiveness and consistency throughout the organisation whether through developing documents or monitoring/reviewing those drafted outside the department.
-For creating new manuals or updating existing manuals, interview department manager(s) and subject matter expert(s) to identify, clarify, and document the performance of each task, which often includes creation of work flows possibly by flow charting.
-Analyse processes and identify contradictions, redundancies, ambiguous or unclear statements; edit documents for consistency and clarity; proof-read and ensure standards and formats are followed
-Adhere to and recommend format, methodology, and style.
-Monitor responses from business areas and establishing and meeting time lines for documentation, review, and completion of each chapter.
-Follow priorities and deadlines for completion of new manuals and revisions assigned, and prepare monthly status reports for department manager.
-Assist in and co-ordinate the publishing and distributing of completed manuals and revisions by photocopying and distributing the finished product.
-Co-ordinate tracking historical information about document creation/revisions and in maintaining the Direct Lending policies and procedures library
-Participate in and lead the continual and periodic review and update of Direct Lending policies and procedures manual.
-Convert documents from hard copy to on-line, as needed.
-May analyse and maintain forms used internally by all departments to ensure that they are current, clear, and useable.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Communications, Journalism or Business. Info mapping experience strongly desired. 4-5 years minimum experience in process orientation and workflow analysis. 4-5 years experience and demonstrated ability in writing and editing complex and detailed policies and procedures manuals. 4-5 years proof-reading experience. Consumer mortgage banking or general consumer financial services background strongly desired.
- Process approximately 200 funded loans per month and ensure compliance with department guidelines and state and federal laws and lending regulations.
- Review loan documents for pricing and verify (DU, 1008, 1003, credit report, title report, appraisal and kit) for accuracy and completion.
- Review title requirements for state specific mortgage attachments and/or state mortgage tax requirements.
- Verify underwriting and funding conditions are signed off on underwriting approval prior to funding loan.
- Check documents to ensure they are complete, accurate and signature requirements are met. Verify demands are current and figures are accurately reflected on estimated HUD.
- Verify original mortgage is complete with applicable attachments and cover sheet.
- Prepare disbursement package using applicable cover sheet. Check HUD and demands, if short to close, attach shortage check to HUD. If HUD is getting cash out, verify underwriter has allowed cash back to borrower. Check all liens and pull demands for payment on title. Attach Borrower Cert. & Authorisation, signed note, closing instructions and wire request form to the original mortgage and determine how borrower wants proceeds delivered.
- Confirm loan information in the company system is accurate and initiate computerised loan funding process.
- Make collateral package for all 2nd mortgages.
- Hold all 1st mortgage files, print final HUD and reconcile figures after disbursement is finished closing file.
- Send completed files to shipping.
High school diploma or equivalent experience and some college preferred. Three years of funding, post closing or processing experience. Ability to work with MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Perform all Funder level work.
- Process approximately 150 funded loans per month.
- Review processing of funded loans to ensure compliance with department guidelines and state and federal laws and lending regulations.
- Conduct orientation and training for department personnel.
- Consult with department personnel and provide support by answering questions, and resolving processing problems.
- Co-ordinate assignments and help direct work through the department.
- Monitor and appraise job results of department personnel in support of department manager.
High school diploma or equivalent experience and some college preferred. Three to five years of funding experience, post close and/or processing experience a plus. Ability to work with MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Work with various department business experts and Senior Business Analysts at the management and associate level to develop and propose process improvement procedures.
- Assist Senior Business Analysts and Managers with the monitoring of responses from business areas; establish and meet timelines for each project.
- Assist in developing, researching and writing policy statements outlining process improvements, new procedures and policies.
- Follow priorities and deadlines for completion of each project assigned.
- Assist, participate in and lead ongoing training in new procedures as assigned.
- Interact with department business experts to monitor operational performances and report on variance to established procedures.
- Stay current on emerging issues affecting the current procedures and maintain competency in the day-to-day activities.
- Assist with the development of proposals for future projects, make recommendations and assist in the implementation of new process improvement procedures.
- Review and analyse current practices, make recommendations, lead and/or assist in the implementation of process improvement.
2-3 years experience directly in Mortgage Banking operations. Previous experience in creating and/or restructuring Mortgage Banking operational processes desired. Effective writing skills that are clear, concise, logical and grammatically correct. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think critically and ask appropriate questions; logically identify the order of processes; spot missing elements and create work flows. Must be proficient in Microsoft Work, Microsoft Excel and Visio computer applications. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferable. May be offset by 2 plus years management experience. Customer (internal) service oriented. Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills with ability to tactfully critique sensitive subject experts’ written work to ensure clarity and conciseness. Excellent organisational skills. Comfortable with supervision on a limited / as needed basis. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Comfortable to take direction from Senior Business Analysts when required. Detail oriented. Capable of comprehending the “big picture”.
This site is best viewed with
Internet Explorer 5
Security provided by:
NVRmortgages.com is an Equal Housing Opportunity lender
©2001 NVRmortgages.com |